Hi there,
I just downloaded this theme on blue host. I can’t figure out where I can customize the header on the site from “StylishEve” I already have the Marlin purchased….but this one seems to have less customization abilities. can I change the background for instance? Or am I missing something? Appreciate any help

Cynthia

I am looking at my other download and it seems like I have the free version instead of the pro-features. I will try and download again…I have the barest of customization choices.

Hi @cynthia21,

Hope you’re well today and thanks for your question.

Unfortunately the theme does not support to customize the header and body background color, because it use image sprite as on the original site.

Thank you for your purchase our theme.

Regards,

Joe

Could you please refund my money on this one….I can’t get it to work nicely. I love the Marlin.

Thank you!

Cynthia

Hi @cynthia21,

We apologize for inconvenience, but we generally only offer refunds where the item you purchased is broken, malfunctioning or corrupt.
as you are buying a digital product, when you download the item, you have taken ownership and we can not offer refunds because you have changed your mind or found a different Product you prefer, or other similar reasons.

FAQ

If you have any problem with the theme setup, we’re happy to help.

Joe

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.