I deleted my site title and then tried putting it back in the Header section of the Appearance section of my blog, but it the tagline of my blog no longer appears. I have tried toggling the Display Site and tagline check mark button to add it back to my site, but it is not appearing. Please give me advice as to what to do to have it reappear.

• This topic was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  reesespeaks.

Hi @reesespeaks,

Thanks for getting in touch with VolThemes Support.

This may be a problem:
1. If you enable ‘Display Site Title and Tagline’ on the Site Identity setting, please check the Header Image. navigate to: Appearance >> Customize >> Header Image. Make sure there is no Current header attach.

2. Please try to clear your browser cache. if you not sure how to do this, please let me know what browser you use.

Regards,

Joe
VT Support

Thanks, Joe, for getting back to me.

I am not sure what you mean by checking to see if a current header was attached. There are two headers I have used in the past and they are available for me to use, but I do not understand what you mean by Current Header Attach.

I also cleared my cache, but this step did not help. I am using Fire Fox as my browser.

Hi @reesespeaks,

Please navigate to Appearance >> Customize >> Header Image.
If there ‘Current header’ display, you should remove or click ‘Hide Image’, so the ‘Site Title and Tagline’ will appear.

let me know if this work for you.

Joe

Thanks, Joe!

I see what I did to make this happen. My site is as it was before.

Thanks again for your help!

Glad for you 🙂

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.