I have installed Kerli Premium & Woocomerce but I don’t have the featured image option.
I can put gallery images up for a product but I tick the featured image box but I don’t get the browser to add an image. What am I missing?

Hello @wemoonnet,

Thanks for getting in touch with VolThemes Support and sorry for the delay in response.

The theme ‘Kerli’ is support “Featured Images”.
you can upload the images directly by clicking on the “set featured image” link in the Post Edit screen. If you cannot find the “set featured image” link make sure that it is enabled under screen options in the top right of the admin panel.

Setting featured image for a WordPress post

If you have any other questions, or if there’s anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Regards,

VT

I have totally removed my worsdpress installation & reinstalled wordpress then Kerli then Kerli child then recommended plugin’s but still no featured image option any where, in screen options or on the page ?
What is going on??

Thank you for your report,

when you create or edit the post yoursite.com/wp-admin/post-new.php

please make sure that ‘Featured Image’ is enabled under screen options in the top right of the admin panel.

if you already enabled and still no ‘Featured Image’ option, please provide wp-admin details so that i can look further into this issue
*you can create a new user with new name temporarily and send me wp-admin details.
*your post will set to private

VT

Thanks for the reply,
Well that now gives me featured image on post (which i am not using)
but still no featured images for products on the shop. The featured image check box is only on the new post page.

RT

Hi @wemoonnet,

The theme now updated and we Fix the issue with the “featured image” as well with the compatibility with WooCommerce 2.5.5.
All you have to do is download the newest version of Kerli from your member area, unpacks the zip file in a temp directory, delete the old version and moves the new version to the wp-content/themes directory.

To learn more about updating WordPress theme on your existing installation please visit this knowledge base article to learn about a better way to update your theme.

Thank you for being so patient while we resolved this issue.

Best regards,

VolThemes Team

That now works
Thank you
RT

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.