Hi sir:

I’m using the theme VT Grid Mag Pro, but there is some questions for me:

1> I can’t enable the featured slider, when I click the enable button, I get a feedback like ‘invalid value’.
2> I have seen the example, there is a page called gallery, how to set it?
3> I have seen the example, there is a picture album like this:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DFlAqoXU0AA6jji.jpg

so how can I get it? and how can I get the a click effect on this album like the example ?

Look forward to your reply!

Thank you very much.

Hi @fourteen,

The documentation has not been included in the first released version. We apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

We also preparing new version update of this theme as well with the documentation.
We’ll let you know when the update is available.

Regarding to your question:
1. Make sure to add featured images. When you create or edit a post scroll down a little to see if there is a meta box called featured images on the right hand side of the screen.

if the error screen still appear ‘invalid value’, This support will require additional information from you, please provide credentials via private reply (URL, admin username and password) so i can analyze it.

Note: Before adding a Gallery Image and Gallery Post Format, there’ll be a message of recommends plugins at the top of the WordPress dashboard.

Click on Begin Installing Plugins and it will take you to ‘Appearance > Install Plugins.’ And please install the recommends plugins.

“Jetpack by WordPress.com” and “Vafpress Post Formats UI” must installed and active.

– On the WordPress dashboard, Go to Jetpack >> Settings.
On the ‘Media’ setting, please enable ‘Display images and galleries in a gorgeous, full-screen browsing experience’.

*no need configuration for “Vafpress Post Formats UI” plugin.

2. I have seen the example, there is a page called gallery, how to set it?

This can be setup as a page or post.
Simply create a new page or post.
On the box content, Click the Add Media button.
In the resulting popup window, select the ‘Create a Gallery’ option from the list of actions on the left.

gallery-add-media-button

Add and/or Select the Images You Want to Include.

You can add or select the images you want to include in your image gallery by choosing from either of the following options in the center of the media uploader window: Upload Files or from Media Library.

As you upload and/or select images, you will see your selection confirmed on the Insert Media screen by check boxes at the top corner of each thumbnail. Also, a row of thumbnails appears at the bottom of the window to help you keep track of all the images you’ve selected.

On the Gallery Settings, select the “Tiled Mosaic”.

and then click the Create a new gallery button.

3. I have seen the example, there is a picture album..

– Simply create a new post with the “Gallery” post format option selected.

– Click ‘Pick Images’.
– again, you can add or select the images you want to include in your image gallery by choosing from either of the following options in the center of the media uploader window: Upload Files or from Media Library.
– on the second box content section, you can write your post here.

That’s it, All set and ready to go! 🙂

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Joe

This reply has been marked as private.
This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.