i purchase karli theme premium. can i want to customize some page elements. already install child theme, install simple css plugin also.not finding code .so pl z try to resolve my issue which can be theme supported.
1. i want add widget in footer if possible pl z provide code .
2.Above menu big place for display page title or logo. is it customize able, if yes then how or possible to add wizard. or code then where.
3.karli option u give font chose option.if i do not add google font there will any problem.because ur giving fonts are nice looking.
already i have asked many question if it against ur rule plz tell me i will resubmit one by one.
so pl z help me to resolve my issue.hope to hear from u very soon.thanks in advance.

Hi @want100,

Thanks for getting in touch with VolThemes Support and contacting us about the item you’ve purchased.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but what you’re asking for is actually a customization of the item, which unfortunately is not something included in your support purchase. (support policy) and it would be charge with a small fee for the service.

We’ve sent you an email.

Regards,

VT

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.