No one can comment on any posts I make as the site blocks them due to detecting the user as a bot. I have tried and am 100% sure I am not a bot. How do I fix this? It is a serious issue that has to b resolved asap. My site is http://www.AleenaMalik.com . If you go to a post and try to comment you will see what I mean.
Thank You,
Aleena Malik

Hi Aleena,

We’re happy to look into this further for you.

We need admin access so that we can look further into this issue.
please provide wp-admin access and send wp-admin details to email: support [at] volthemes [dot] com
you can create a new user with new name temporarily

VT

Hi @aleenamalik,

Thanks for provide admin access to our email.

The message and issue is coming from the MOJO Marketplace plugin and it is falsely identifying those comments as spam.

So, you need to deactivate the plugin and contact the plugin author and they will provide you support and updates.

VT

@admin I’m sorry but I have a different question and this site will not allow me to create a new thread.

I am trying to get certain posts to show up on pages that I created. I have done this by category since a plugin that I used did not carry over the Marlin formatting. However, at the top of the page it says “browse by category” and the category title. Can I customize this? I’d like to remove this text. What am I doing wrong?

Hi @abenefit,

We apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.
for some reason, sometimes after login forum, you will need to refresh the page once again and you will notice the form to create new topic.

Since the topic already mark to resolved, please create your own topic with all of the details of the problem you’re facing 🙂

Best regards,

Joe
VT Support

You must be logged in to reply in this thread.